Welcome.

Hello and welcome to my Scentsy blog. I fell in love with Scentsy after only looking at a book for about 5 minutes. I KNEW I had to have it in my life and in the lives of the ones I love! It's new, it's chic and it's the next best thing. Affordable & desirable. Scentsy is safe being flame & soot free, with 3 children, this makes me very happy! Pls tune back in for updates and specials.

Followers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Specials & News!

Hello my fellow Scentsy lovers!
 I just wanted to pop in today to share with you the awesome deal offered on this warmer! 


This warmer is 10% off for the entire month of June! 
My Father-in-Law is going to love his especially with the scent of the month (lotus cove), which is also 10% off in June! 


CLICK HERE to be redirected to my Scentsy page so you can get your order in TODAY!! 

I also wanted to share with you the amazing news re: my son's preschool fundraiser! Thanks to all the supportive parents, friends & family, we were able to collect $2975.00 in Scentsy orders . 
That means a fantastic return for the Preschool based on my commissions! 
CONGRATS to them for getting a fabulous product for a great cause!!! 

See you all again soon! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In this fashion my colleague Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain whatever they want.

These are the EXACT same methods lots of famous people (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

That's because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps that conversation has even occurred INSIDE your own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years ago, while driving an unregistered, beat-up bucket of a car without a driver's license and $3.20 in his pocket.

"I'm very frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally make it?"

You've been a part of those those thoughts, ain't it right?

Your success story is waiting to happen. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS